Take a step back in time and join the gold rush of years gone by!
Jims, Gems and Gold brings the thrill of panning for genuine gemstones and gold to Moore County, North Carolina. Whether you come as a family, birthday party or group, Jims, Gems and Gold is the perfect choice for a day of fun. Both young and old will enjoy the experience and wonder of finding their own treasures.
Our staff will be happy to assist you and your families as you learn the art of panning. After you’ve found your rough gemstones, we’ll identify your stones for free. We can even turn your stones into beautiful custom made jewelry. Don’t forget to visit our gift shop for a great selection of souvenirs.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday-Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sundays from 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- We are open year round
- Our panning shed is winterized
Gem buckets start at $10 and gold ore bags start at $10 and includes free use of panning equipment.
Are you visiting the area? Then allow us to ship your order home while you enjoy the rest of your vacation.
- We offer a 10% Military and Gold Prospectors Association of America member discount with proper identification and reduced rates for groups of 10 or more.
- We also participate in the SandhillsKids Card and offer $1 discount per bucket.
Carolina Slate Belt Chapter of Gold Prospectors Association of America at www.carolinaslatebeltchaptergpaa.weebly.com
El Dorado Outpost at www.eldoradooutpost.com
Gold History Corporation at www.ncgoldhistory.com
Reed Gold Mine at www.nchistoricsites.org